Focus School Hindhead Campus is seeking to appoint ambitious, talented and committed staff. That is, teaching staff, associate staff, teaching assistants and administrators.
Our recent inspection highlighted that we were a school that “work determinedly as a cohesive team to drive forward an ambitious plan for the school based on clear values which are fully understood and supported by the whole community” where “students are “well-mannered, considerate, enthusiastic learners who play a major role in creating a harmonious school community.” School Inspection Service (May 2017)
The village of Hindhead is situated in the heart of the beautiful Surrey countryside within excellent commuting distance to Guilford, Basingstoke, Crawley, Portsmouth, Chichester and surrounding areas. Our school currently hosts 238 students from primary through to Sixth Form education and is currently developing a ground-breaking Self-Directed Learning facility to support our student’s academic journey.
Focus schools seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards, and be part of this exciting journey in taking our school forward?
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic and respectful students
- An already successful school with excellent and outstanding aspects
- Support from colleagues within the network of Focus Learning Trust regional schools and Teacher Academy
- An opportunity to experience an all through setting
- Access to the Focus Teacher Academy for continued professional development and up 100 hours professional development annually
- A staff laptop
- An attractive salary package with incentives for the right candidate
- A newly refurbished staff room
- Support if relocating to the area
- Modest class sizes
Please visit our website: http://hindhead.focus-school.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust for further information relating to our school.
We welcome and encourage visits to the school prior to application.
For a pre-application discussion, to arrange a visit on one of our open days throughout the academic year or for more details, please contact the school on: 01428 601800.
If you would like to join our team please browse our staff vacancies above or submit an expression of interest via the Talent Pool form.
Safeguarding is at the heart of this school – School Inspection Service (May 2017)